vendredi 30 mai 2014

My go to palette

Hello beauties ...!!!


   Congratulations to me ! I found the perfect quad palette that every girl should have, it's the Avon true color eyeshadow quad in "mocha latte" .
   This isn't just an eyshadow palette! at least not for me because I use it for more than just that,it has the right neutral shade to create a day to night look .
   Color 1): An amazing highlight shade with micro shimmers but nothing overbored, you can use it as a lid color, cheek bones brow bones or any irea you want to highlight .
   color 2): Matte brown eyeshadow that an be used as a transition shade, to fill in your eyebrows, or for girls with fair skin it can also be used as a countour color .
   color 3): Coppery golden shimmery shade to use as a lid color, it's the most gorgeous of them all, I love it, it gives that wet effect but it's just shimmer .
   color 4): The dark virsion of the 2n color .
Hope My review was helpful .

Aucun commentaire

Enregistrer un commentaire

Makeup By Hajar. All rights reserved. © Join Me On Facebook.