lundi 2 juin 2014

The most effective ACNE treatment ever



    DO you struggle with acne/blackhears ??
You tried every single way possible to get rid of it ?? WELL don't give up yet !!


   I suffered from acne my self and I know how does it feel to have a bad skin with all the pimples ! I tried a bunch of expensive products with no results , less did I know about the effective cheap alternative "eclaran5" .

   Some of you may tell me " well you can get rid of acne/blackheads with a good skin care routine " and I will tell you that's true BUT it's not enough for some of us and it wasn't for me no matter how well I take care of my skin there was blackheads and some acne going on ! that's why we need something magical .
The product says :says
"ECLARAN 5"
* traitement de l'acne de sévirité moyenne
*classe thérapeutique:dermatologie
*principes actifs:proxyde de benzoyle
*exipients:huile de ricin hydrogéneé polyxyéthyléneé dimeticone carbomére soduim hydroxyd E524 eau purifieé
*prix:3.07€ less than 40DH
   Now the only deffirence between the eclaran5 and eclarant10 is that eclaran10 is for severe acne and for that yu need a doctor approval letter.
   This product leaves my skin feelin squeaky clean and fresh without any imperfections acne free blackheads free I noticed that after a couple uses .
  as this is an acne treatment it has also down sides :/ it's dries out the skin and make it photosensitive so make sure to use SPF

   How to use it: 

starting with a freshly washed face , you can use the gel as a spot treament, leave it over night , clean it with soap .
Make sure you're not allergic to any of the ingridients I mentioned before :D


Hope that was helpful :*

8 commentaires

Makeup By Hajar. All rights reserved. © Join Me On Facebook.